LONDON SPRING PEN SHOW
GREAT NEW VENUE!
The LONDON WRITING EQUIPMENT SHOW is the longest established show in the UK and perhaps the largest writing equipment show in Europe.
Since 2019 and at popular request, we have put in a Spring Show in March and it has proved to be a great success.
We will have over 100 of England’s top pen dealers, pen makers and accessory suppliers at the show. Get free advice and valuations from the experts. As well as lots of vintage pens and new pens from world famous brands ranging in price from £2.00 to many hundreds of pounds. Pens and stationery for every budget.
This year the show will move to a fantastic new Venue in West London. the advantages of the new venue are:
- 4 times larger than existing room allowing for 150 nicely spaced out tables
- All vendors in same room
- All on ground floor level
- Great lighting
- Nice hotel and bar
- Increased capacity to 150 tables
- Wider aisles for visitors to be less crammed in.
- Onsite parking
- Hammersmith location, near tube , closer to Paddington, on M4.
- No congestion or ozone charge.
For visitors arriving by car there is under-ground parking at the venue.
The show opens at 10:00am and closes at 4:00pm, admission at the door is £5.00 children under 13 are free entry when accompanied by an adult.
DATE: 5TH MARCH 2023
Novotel London West
London, W6 8DR
There are no products listed under this category.